I request a prayer for physical healing with God's miracle for my mom ### ### ### who is in the hospital with covid and two blood clots on her lungs. She is currently on a ventilator to help her breath. I'm praying all organs are working properly and she able to walk out of the hospital and be a vessel used to bring fourth God's glory.
I'm sorry to hear this, friend. Sending prayers for your mom, asking the Lord to touch ### with His healing hand and sustain her with His strength. Grace and peace to you and your loved ones at this difficult time.
 
Heavenly Father, please rest your healing hand upon her restoring her completely so her body will function in the way you intended. We give you thanks and praise for all you have done for us and what we believe you will do in Jesus' name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I request a prayer for physical healing with God's miracle for my mom ### ### ### who is in the hospital with covid and two blood clots on her lungs. She is currently on a ventilator to help her breathe. I'm praying all organs are working properly and she able to walk out of the hospital and be a vessel used to bring forth God's glory.
Many people have gone to hospital as a result of coronavirus and came back alive. So shall your mother come back completely healed in Jesus' name. AMEN
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer. I have liver cirrhosis and need a miracle. Please pray for ###.
Replies
7
Views
107
Please pray my Aunt ###, who is ###. She is off dialysis and possibly off of a ventilator tomorrow. She has issues with her arteries and is losing a lot of blood. Thanks so much for continued prayers!!!
Replies
10
Views
296
Lord Jesus please heal ### whatever pain she is feeling inside her. May your healing hands touch her. Please take away her anxiety and depression she was a mild stroke survivor. I praise and honor you Lord for healing her from that. Today I ask for your help again about her well being. May you...
Replies
12
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,246
Messages
16,808,541
Members
650,653
Latest member
Othoalrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom