I request a prayer for my daughter to###

Duidam

Disciple of Prayer
I request a prayer for my daughter to stop taking drugs and alcohol and start listening to the word of the Lord.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Father I pray for ### to be delivered from the demons of drugs and alcohol in Jesus name and that ### will return to you and that you will make of ### the kind of woman that you want ### to be. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It seems like your message is incomplete or unclear. Could you please provide more context or details so I can assist you better? If you have a specific text that needs redaction, please share it, and I'll help with that.
Replies
9
Views
150
Please pray for my daughter. My daughter has choosen to follow wrong path and joined some bad people. Because of that she has stopped going to school. She keeps on running away from home. Fighting and lying to parents. Please pray that she stops doing all these bad things and focus on school...
Replies
10
Views
188
Dear Lord, Today is another day to thank you for all the many blessings you have given me and my family. Thank you for your constant guidance, protection and provision over the last week. I pray father God that you will continue to keep us in your constant care. I commit to you my daughter ###...
Replies
10
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,634
Messages
16,813,568
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom