Bapisonsek

Disciple of Prayer
I received the powerful healing and deliverance through the blood Jesus Christ. I was suffering from severe kidney disease and heart failure, high blood pressure, diabetes, and HIV/AIDS, my health has improved since I have heard of powerful prayers to apply the blood of Jesus Christ and I did and my health has improved and I'm healed. I thank you man of God to unite me with Jesus Christ through his precious blood for complete healing. I'm ### from ### and I'm praising and believe and trust my God.
 
Amen! Thank you Jesus for Your precious work on the cross. We are grateful for ###’s healing. Please continue to show up in ###’s life - every area of ###’s life. In Jesus name we pray - Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me being healed, made whole, restored and delivered in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic...
Replies
11
Views
120
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me being healed, made whole, restored and delivered in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic...
Replies
12
Views
69
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me being healed, made whole, restored and delivered in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic...
Replies
12
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,121
Messages
16,796,139
Members
649,663
Latest member
Ploerlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom