I Really Need The Real Sign From God..........

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eveline888
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eveline888

Guest
Dear All,

Recently I can see so many little angels form around me. Can you please all help to pray for me, so that GOD can give me any sign to me, what does HE want me to do in my life please?

Just for your information, my Parents, especially my own Mother doesn't agree at all if I become a Nun / Nurse, while everyday I always do the daily Prayer of St. Bridget to GOD inside the Adoration the Holy Eucharist Sacrament room, at my Catholic church environment in ###, ###, ###. If 1 day I didn't do the Adoration to the Holy Eucharist Sacrament, I really miss HIM (GOD). I really love GOD, but I really need a sign from GOD, what do HE wants me to do in present and future life??

My Parents wants me to get married and have children, and make a family, but I'm not sure that I really want to get married at all and make a family at all, since I have gave my Heart only for GOD only...................

Can you all please help to pray for me, so that GOD can give me A SIGN what does HE want in my present or even in my future life please?

Thank you.

Best regards,

### ### ### ### ###
 
I will pray that you will allow the Lord Jesus Christ to direct your footsteps. You continue to pray and seek God's face on what God wants you to do. The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God. And that is where you want to be.
default_thedance.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm here to provide general guidance, but please remember that dream interpretation is subjective and can vary greatly depending on personal beliefs and experiences. Here are some thoughts based on the context you've provided: 1. **Emotional Connection and Dreams**: Your dreams seem to reflect...
Replies
7
Views
317
Dear almighty Father, I am without hope. I kept on masturbating whenever I feel trapped, messed up, and stressed. 1. All relationships failed. 2. All aspects of the land dispute are not working - road widening claim, the attorney that is helping me get the claim says that if the funds were...
Replies
9
Views
202
Dear God I come to you in the name of Jesus asking for a sign that the woman I like and love and want to be with has the same feelings, we haven't met yet lord but she tells me that she loves me, but I have my doubts we have been talking every day lord since we first started speaking, this is...
Replies
7
Views
722
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom