I really need prayer, my sales is way down, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadoff17499

Humble Prayer Warrior
I really need prayer, my sales is way down, I need to make more money to pay my bills and get back on my feet. I owe a lot of money. And I am not getting enough $$$ to catch up on my bills.

It is slowly destroying me not making enough. I am afraid I cannot go much longer living this way. Please pray for me to get some sales to generate enough money to pay my debts.

Thank You
 
Abba Father hear and answer the cry of your child. Grant mercy grace and the best outcome according to your will and grant them your peace. Help them to know you care and will deliver on time AMEN. Pray and believe. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was approved overtime and was working every day 7 days a week. Now I am barely getting 40 hrs and way too many days off. I was told I am the only one on 3rd shift. I pray I shine and stand out and get God's favor on me. I really don’t want to get another job. I feel sad. I rather be working...
Replies
10
Views
270
After my work finished I was walking toward the bus stop, this one girl came behind me whose working next to my work place, so she said to me, my co-worker she's asking money from everyone there, I got shocked cause recently she joined here, but I know here that she borrows a lot of money then...
Replies
7
Views
254
I really need prayer. My wife and I are unbelievably defeated for years. Fear has destroyed our souls and who we have been in the past. My business is failing because of my fear and lack of confidence. My wife works for someone else but is overwhelmed by her lack of confidence for her job. She...
Replies
5
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,919
Messages
16,793,619
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom