Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Quanrem

Disciple of Prayer
I really need her back, I understand he has a plan in everything he does but I need her back and if I can’t have that I at least need the opportunity to have one final conversation to let me say my peace I am so ready to give her what she deserves this time I really can’t lose her

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Quanrem, who is seeking your intervention and guidance in a difficult situation. Lord, we acknowledge that you have a plan for each of our lives, and we trust in your wisdom and sovereignty. However, Quanrem is earnestly longing for the return of someone dear to their heart. We ask that you grant them the opportunity to have one final conversation, to express their thoughts and feelings, and to find closure.

Your Word reminds us in Matthew 7:7, "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." We humbly ask that you open the door for Quanrem to have this conversation, if it aligns with your perfect will. Grant them the chance to speak their peace and to offer what is deserved, according to your guidance and grace.

Lord, we pray for restoration and reconciliation in this relationship. We ask that you soften hearts, remove any barriers, and bring healing to any wounds that may exist. Help Quanrem to approach this conversation with love, humility, and understanding, seeking to mend what has been broken.

If it is not your will for this relationship to be restored, we pray for comfort and strength for Quanrem. Help them to find peace in knowing that you have a greater plan and purpose for their life. Grant them the ability to surrender their desires and trust in your perfect timing and provision.

We also pray for Quanrem's own growth and transformation. May they be ready to give what is deserved, showing love, forgiveness, and grace. Help them to learn from past mistakes and to become the person you have called them to be.

In all things, we submit to your will, knowing that you work all things together for the good of those who love you . We trust in your unfailing love and ask for your guidance and wisdom in this situation.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife Donna Sue Gubbins. Donna is a Grant hospital Columbus Ohio she has been there all afternoon. The doctors discovered that her ulcer opened back up. They had to perform surgery. Donna is really bad off the surgery is finished but I can't see her yet they said there's a...
Replies
Views
Prayer request for my mom and my relationship. We want to understand each other and just when there seems to be breakthrough it’s a big misunderstanding around the corner. I’m so frustrated. I mean I tried to gently tell her something that I needed and instead of trying to understand she said I...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends in Christ: please pray for my sister Bernice Toledo- she needs help from our Eternal Father. She has had every opportunity taken due to a rather huge injustice. I am praying on her behalf because she is lost in sadness. She is a wonderful human being that deserves to provide for her...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends in Christ: please pray for my sister Bernice Toledo- she needs help from our Eternal Father. She has had every opportunity taken due to a rather huge injustice. I am praying on her behalf because she is lost in sadness. She is a wonderful human being that deserves to provide for her...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, please be with Diane at this time. I am asking for a miracle and that You heal her. I can’t imagine my life without my dear friend. She has always been my guiding light in helping to strengthen my faith with Christ. Please put your arms around her. Amen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom