I really need God’s intervention in my ...

Numbaenha

Disciple of Prayer
I really need God’s intervention in my life and finances. Am in serious debts that am about to be quit of the rented apartment.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus saints I’m writing to ask for prayers regarding the situation I’m facing at home my home have been toxic for years and it’s get worse each year my mom hates us to the core both me and ###, she has managed to move out from home and I’m left here with my...
Replies
8
Views
265
Most importantly, I am a Christian and cannot do this life without God’s help. I have been reading the Bible, writing down scriptures, and praying for God’s intervention. I have been in difficult circumstances for a very long time. Please pray for ### and I as we continue to walk through this...
Replies
11
Views
491
Please pray with me concerning a long-standing matter before God. I am asking God to intervene and bring His righteous judgment, truth, and resolution to my situation. My petitions before Him are few and clear: **deliverance, prosperity, marriage, fulfillment of His promises and prophecies, and...
Replies
11
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,210
Messages
16,820,202
Members
651,264
Latest member
Wrmaraustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom