I really need a job and I haven't had ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I really need a job and I haven't had one for months now. God please give me favoritism in this situation and let me get hired soon. Please let me will out a fair payment plan for school.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please let me get this sewing machine sold quickly.. I need the money, its important.. & please keep me safe, dear God. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
132
I was approved overtime and was working every day 7 days a week. Now I am barely getting 40 hrs and way too many days off. I was told I am the only one on 3rd shift. I pray I shine and stand out and get God's favor on me. I really don’t want to get another job. I feel sad. I rather be working...
Replies
10
Views
269
I would be most grateful if someone can pray for me. I really need work and income to live. I have been praying throughout the day for a position also so that I can also be of service and give back. I have no support and know prayer is more powerful with others. Thank you to anyone who could...
Replies
7
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,536
Messages
16,777,838
Members
648,090
Latest member
Hierwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom