I really like this guy he is the guy ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I really like this guy; he is the guy I want to marry...the thing is he is my cousin's ex. We became friends through our mutual friends and we just got along from there. He is everything I prayed for in a guy, but it just feels like this is an uphill battle. I just need prayer for peace, strength, and mostly so that God can give me direction. I was previously in a relationship where I was cheated on and I gave up on relationships, but he changed everything. I have never been in a situation like this, but everything seems so right; his family is great, God is the centre of his life, so it's just the one thing of him dating my cousin.

Please pray for me. Thank you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
May The Lord hear your prayer and grant it according to his will.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
MARRIAGE IS OF GOD! FAR TOO MANY ARE IN IT FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS. (GOD IS THE CENTER) AND WHEN HE IS NOT? WE GET DIVORCE! THE UP HILL CLIMB IS A SIGN, TO GO TO GOD IN PRAYER. HIS WORD TELLS US; A MAN THAT FINDETH A WIFE, FINDETH A GOOD THING! (NOT GOOD FEELINGS OR SOLE TITHES. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE NOT MAKE A MESS AND THE ASK GOD TO BLESS IT! (GOD HATES DIVORCE) AND CHRISTIANS CAN NOT OBEY GOD IN DIVORCE COURT. MARRIAGE IS NOT A CLUB, WE DON'T LIKE IT? WE GET OUT AND GET IN ANOTHER ONE. (NOT TALKING ABOUT ABUSE) WE MUST READ AND OBEY THE WORD OF GOD, IN LIFE AND MARRIAGE. LET GO AND LET GOD......GOD BLESS!
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Even though I shared with you what I was going through … today I realised I was missing something. And it’s important to share so that you can tell me what’s causing this & what we can do & pray so that I get delivered from pain, delay, hurt & rejection. So as you know, it’s been 12 days since...
Replies
8
Views
263
I've recently met this woman at my church and she's amazing! We've been messaging since before Christmas after she messaged me out of the blue about a dream she had about me. Long story short God was speaking through her whilst I was having this revelation in a coffee shop (I have a ### year...
Replies
8
Views
375
I really like this woman ###. She works at the post office.... I want to ask me out on a date... I'm shy.... I would love to get to know her better...
Replies
7
Views
497
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,703
Messages
16,779,924
Members
648,241
Latest member
Kyruyranarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom