I really don't pray for myself. but I told ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I really don't pray for myself. But I told the Lord I would not look for another man. My last relationship ended after almost 8 years. He hurt me. My ex-husband hurt me too. So I told the Lord I will not look for another man. Well, a friend introduced me to ### and we have gotten along so awesome for almost three months. Now it seems like he is pulling away from me. The devil works in my mind with relationships. They don't last. I want to have you pray with me that this is the one I want to be married and I have fallen in love with ### and I pray that he will realize that I am the one for him and will ask me to marry him. I claim what the Lord has sent me and the devil will not steal this relationship from me. Thank you.
 
Keep praying! Don't give up!!! Even in the darkest hour, God can provide hope, restoration, and rescue.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hope the Lord will stop giving me reasons to stay. May he give me all the reasons to go.
Replies
9
Views
107
I’m sorry. I tried. I can’t do this anymore. I can’t live the rest of my life in abuse. I can’t go on with a life without my child. I can’t cope with a life where my abusers have taken everything from me. I can’t fight this battle alone, but I can’t keep begging for help and understanding from...
Replies
9
Views
474
Pray for Jesus to forgive my sins and really I don't have self-control and keep having sexual fantasies, so it will be better for me to get a wife, but all my jobs are contract and this one is going to end soon as there are only ### weeks to go. How can I afford a wife despite I love her so? Ask...
Replies
5
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,206
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom