I really don't know for sure but I think ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamchandler

Disciple of Prayer
I really don't know for sure but I think my wife may be demon oppressed. I have never seen anyone turn from a loving, giving, helpful person in such a short time. It was like night and day for no reason at all. I pray you will agree with me that God will help her with this oppressing spirit and that He will get rid of any outside influence in her life. I pray that she will return unto me. I love her so much and hate to see this kind of thing happen to her. Father, I stand in agreement with my brothers and sisters that what God has joined together let no man put asunder. Praise the living God in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hope the Lord will stop giving me reasons to stay. May he give me all the reasons to go.
Replies
9
Views
107
I’m sorry. I tried. I can’t do this anymore. I can’t live the rest of my life in abuse. I can’t go on with a life without my child. I can’t cope with a life where my abusers have taken everything from me. I can’t fight this battle alone, but I can’t keep begging for help and understanding from...
Replies
9
Views
474
I really don’t know what’s going on if you recall I was asking for prayer on how the rental company was doing me on a pipeline that they unclog where a rag was stuck in it. Well, I get an email today stating that they have not received my rent and I personally took it into the office Friday. It...
Replies
8
Views
446
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom