I read a blog from a girl who is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I like a Girl who is about to leave college sometimes I ask signals from God which I receive regarding her please help me
Replies
8
Views
15
  • Locked
Hi I'm a ### year old girl who just wants my mom to stay with us and watch us achieve our goals. I have a sister and 2 brothers. I'm the oldest and the youngest is only ### months old. My mother was arrested Friday night. She didn't have an ### so they took her. They wouldn't let her go because...
Replies
11
Views
278
P
  • Locked
Dear friend I have a ### yr old daughter with a girl who is adamant not to let me see her I have spent lots of money trying to get rights to see my daughter to no avail I was hoping that the girl will see the light but nothing has come of it I pray that I will be able to have my daughter...
Replies
0
Views
235
praysite-2672
P
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,966
Messages
16,805,463
Members
650,438
Latest member
Spreisarvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom