I PUT THE LOTTERY ON PLEASE PRAY I WIN ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Please help me win the lottery. My family and I are going through a difficult time right now health wise. Winning enough money to pay off my mortgage and have some extra to save would greatly ease our burden. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
10
Views
254
I ### ### ask u father god that I win the Powerball lottery jackpot in Jesus name Amen
Replies
6
Views
272
Please pray for ### and I will win a very large lottery jackpot by August. It will help us be happy in our lives and not miserable anymore.
Replies
6
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom