i prayer for finding a good babysitter and for ### safety

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
I prayer for finding a good babysitter and for ### safety everyday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray fervently for me. The handyman who was supposed to handle the mold removal has just canceled the appointment he had scheduled for Thursday. I confirmed with him last night and also notified my tenants that he would be coming tomorrow morning. He has proven to be unreliable and lacks...
Replies
12
Views
222
We are trying to move, and we have had several eyes on our house but need to find a buyer for our home. Please help me pray that we get an offer on our house quickly so we can buy the house we want. I am praying specifically to hear “congratulations, you are moving!”
Replies
9
Views
306
I'm asking for support to pray with me and for me that I find a good job that pays well. I don't want to lose everything I have. I'm really trying to find a good job. Please please please pray with me and for me that I succeed in finding a job in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
10
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,865
Messages
16,804,220
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom