I Pray

Pray for Financial Wisdom and Discernment

God, I ask You in Jesus' name to bless me with discernment and financial wisdom. Teach me the difference between a need and a want. God protect all my money, checking, savings, credit cards, cash app accounts, and all my investments. God don't let anyone under no condition steal from me or deceive me. Don't let anyone hack into my phone, computer, or the financial institutions where my money is. God let Your favor and protection rest upon me and everything you have and will bless me with. God do this for me, the writer of this prayer, my family, and friends. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God, I Thank You for the wisdom, peace, discernment, and security we have in You. God Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes, Amen, So Be It. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O GOD I PRAY O HEAVENLY FATHER I PRAY THAT I PAINT OUR HOUSE AMEN IN CHRIST JESUS' NAME I PRAY AMEN
Replies
13
Views
159
Father please let my car make it through it all . the smog and everything else. Thank you for my school allowance and everything . Please show me how to sing today amen . and bless all my friends here on this site and when i am able i will donate again . Thank you GOD bless you all amen
Replies
12
Views
156
i pray for great news and unspoken request in JESUS name Thank you so much ahead of time amen
Replies
11
Views
78
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,384
Messages
16,810,658
Members
650,764
Latest member
Kyruongarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom