I Pray You Heartily For Your Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Dear brothers and sisters, I am very grateful for your support and love for me. God bless you. Let us pray the Lord to give me a lot of special characters and events in my life. Let us pray to be able to see God's love and mercy at every step. Let us ask the Lord to meet all my needs from His riches in glory. God be with you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I pray you heal my sickness, my lungs, cough & blood condition. As I’m going thru more tests today I trust you will bless me with good results and relieve my symptoms. Amen
Replies
12
Views
829
I pray you keep blessing my daughters start in school and myself in being the support she needs, Lord. Bless me and her with love, kindness, grace, safety, peace and calm and prosperity in everything we do. Help us be motivated and strong in You, Jesus. Protect us from all harm and harmful...
Replies
6
Views
423
Thank you very much for so much mercy and love of God, God bless you in the name of Jesus. Before God and before you I recognize and confess all the following: that I have been fasting for two years, confessing, trying to forgive, bear loving this young pastor like Jesus but that I am not enough...
Replies
6
Views
529
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,251
Members
649,778
Latest member
Trduytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom