I pray towards financial freedom! God relieve ###!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for Godly restoration from debt, bad financial habits, eviction, and foreclosure. I want to be debt free now and forever. I pray this for my entire bloodline. We will steward everything God gives us moving forward with wisdom and diligence. We will allow God's power and discipline to...
Replies
16
Views
187
I pray for financial freedom, good health, and wealth for me and my family, free from poverty. I pray for 10 years in one week 🙌🙌🙌🙌. I pray for God's blessings upon your life, sir, more grace in Jesus' name. AMEN.
Replies
5
Views
695
Pray that God relieve my father from this pain in his right shoulder. I was able to speak with him today and it felt good. Continue to pray for my father's health that God continues to keep him safe secure and protected and that my dad has great health, comfort and wellbeing. My father's name is...
Replies
9
Views
686
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,777
Messages
16,792,283
Members
649,379
Latest member
Gildorairford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom