I pray to the lord Jesus my ...

Uloisha

Disciple of Prayer
I pray to the lord Jesus my savior to save me from the gang of land grabbers who are not only bribing the police in ### to put me to prison but also bewitch me and my family for the last ### years. Today they are bribing the courts for unfair judgments so I can lose and even pay them. As a believer, through the holy spirit request the church to pray with me. Amen.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful for His mercy and grace and remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CREATE CLAIM CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨🌹🚪🔥🏰🌻🙏🏡🛬🛬😀😆❗️IT HAS BEEN TO MUCH I NEED MY GREAT COMMUNICATION BACK NOWHEALED GREATLY MY UNCOMMON FAVOR WITH ME MY LAND HOUSE BUILT OF MY DREAMS CONSTRUCTION PLANS DONE. BECAUSE OF EVIL SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS...
Replies
6
Views
115
I just want to thank God for carrying me through another day. All glory to God. Thank you, everyone who takes the time to be for other people. Prayers that become like a bridge, where you can walk through dark waters, Isaiah 43:2 and where nothing becomes impossible, Luke 1:37 because Jesus is...
Replies
9
Views
299
Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
10
Views
57
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,497
Messages
16,800,350
Members
650,016
Latest member
Bluyreerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom