I pray to reduce stress due to financial crisis today

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've missed sending one report, and now the client is escalating the issue. I don't know how to handle the criticism from my seniors. Jesus, please forgive me, as I'm feeling a lot of stress.
Replies
9
Views
471
Due to financial crisis, need to sell my present flat, and move elsewhere. I have seen another place, but I cannot go ahead till I sell this present flat to buy the new one. Please pray to get a good honest buyer to pay me the price I need and to do it quickly, before the new flat goes from my...
Replies
8
Views
223
Due to financial crisis I want to sell my car ### Innova car blockage is seeing please remove evil blockage and pray for ###. ###
Replies
7
Views
53
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,896
Messages
16,793,196
Members
649,464
Latest member
Etheirsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom