I pray to my God to give ...

Esmilon

Disciple of Prayer
I pray to my God to give me my husband I believe through the ### prayers team Ameen
 
Lord Jesus please help them in accordance with our perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My all problems sure solve. After Today I have good life. People's don't pray against me. God protect and bless me. My all problems solve and I have good life. Someone pray again me. God protect and person do not pray against.
Replies
10
Views
153
Please pray for me so that God will give me back the house that was our ancestors' house and we had to sell it. Thank you all.
Replies
6
Views
89
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 31:14: what will I do when God confronts me? What will I answer when called to account? Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:14, Job expresses a profound awareness of his accountability before God. He recognizes that one day...
Replies
10
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,843
Messages
16,804,033
Members
650,343
Latest member
Greyroerside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom