I pray to God to get my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray that I get my citizenship approved and to start the process with ### in Jesus' name. Father, you know all the details of this prayer. I pray that I get to adopt 4 kittens as soon as possible. Thank you, please help me with the guitar in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
335
pls pray that i get my TA contract soon--right now pls i was offered a taship but have not received the contract yet. It makes me a bit nervous. Pls have them send the contract asap. And also if my prof reviews my schedule for my indep study with her and either approves or adjusts and we move...
Replies
11
Views
186
Dear Lord Jesus, I need somebody to teach me how to sew and I live with my parents. Please get her to teach me how to sew and make my own puppets and I can make more of my own puppets on my own. Didn’t start my business please I really need. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,338
Messages
16,798,392
Members
649,859
Latest member
Gruirton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom