I pray to God so dat ### comes back from abroad

mugambe sam

Prayer Partner
I pray to God so dat my wife comes back from abroad this year in Jesus name I pray..
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me hear back from Christian studios I would like to appear on national TV before the end of the year. Maybe a few minute sit and say something. Look at me please. I am over ### living with my parents after illegally losing my job. Forced to menial labor in the sun...
Replies
7
Views
118
Hi I come to you God asking you God to help me with housing ASAP the house I'm staying in is not good for me and my son health oh God please hear my prayer. please bring my family back again in the same house again help me get my daughter back from ###.
Replies
10
Views
318
please pray to God so I could get my love ### back
Replies
6
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom