I pray to for myself on this ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray to for myself on this special day of mine, I pray for God's unfailing love, favour, Grace and Goodness over my life. I receive my tangible evidence. Thank you EL-ROI my all you have done for me.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You on this special day, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, we thank You for the gift of life and for the many blessings You have bestowed upon this individual. Your Word reminds us in Lamentations 3:22-23 that Your mercies are new every morning, and great is Your faithfulness.

Father, we ask for Your unfailing love to surround ###, as it is written in Psalm 32:10, "Many are the woes of the wicked, but the Lord’s unfailing love surrounds the one who trusts in Him." May Your favor and grace be upon this life, guiding and protecting every step taken.

Lord, we also pray for Your goodness to be evident in every aspect of this journey. As it says in Psalm 23:6, "Surely Your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." May this promise be a source of comfort and strength.

Father, we seek tangible evidence of Your work in ###'s life, knowing that You are El-Roi, the God who sees. We trust in Your perfect timing and Your perfect will.

Thank You, Lord, for all You have done and continue to do. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Each morning as I awake with gratitude I place myself in the lords hands Jesus my lord and savior and god the father. I thank the Holy Spirit for his presence. By no means do I act as if I am deserving of gods favor and grace as I am waiting I look for my travel money and secure housing and my...
Replies
13
Views
287
I'm a associate minister licensed and ordained twice in ### years of Ministry! But for the last six months I have been overlooked and have not been rotated for any of the ministerial appointments for Sunday Church Services as my other associates minister in our church!!!! I get the feeling that...
Replies
13
Views
104
Life in myself and my girl boy cat move somewhere safe my daughters and my son are existence our pets doing great in existence no worries.. i live somewhere the hair brush doesnt get stolen in secret. AFTER TODAY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT SINCE 5AM WHERE MY HAIRBRUSH ITS OBVIOUSLY ITS BEEN STOLEN I...
Replies
6
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,051
Messages
16,794,763
Members
649,607
Latest member
Trioranaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom