I PRAY TO BE WITH MY SOULMATE ...

STILL PRAYING, PLEASE ALSO PRAY GOD COMPLETE HEALING FOR SOME PEOPLE I KNOW OF THAT ARE TERMINALLY ILL, PLEASE PRAY HEALING FOR ### AND ALL WHOM SUFFER IN BODY MIND SPIRIT, I PRAY IN AGREEMENT WITH THOSE NEEDING PRAYER, PLEASE PRAY ALL CURSES JINXES AND ALL SENT TO ME, MY FAMILY LOVED ONES, WILL BE BROKEN, MAY THE SENDERS HAVE AN ENCOUNTER WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AMEN
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

father i pray in JESUS name to be healed and find me my soulmate amen
Replies
13
Views
168
I am feeling so low, I am so alone. I need a soul's soulmate with whom I can share my feelings and respect her. Please help me; I am so depressed. I want to meet a true soulmate. Please help.
Replies
9
Views
348
Please pray for the reunion, restoration, and reconciliation with my Soulmate ### ### and her Parents' ### ### and ### ### very soon.
Replies
8
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,762
Messages
16,803,377
Members
650,276
Latest member
Myrenxilron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom