I pray they find no cancer in ###

Praying for you. God bless
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I pray they find no cancer in my lymph nodes in Jesus name Amen. I need prayer more than ever.

I have prayed and Jesus is will Heal as per Mathew 7:7 believe whatever we ask in his name is fulfilled
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for my daughter she have three four on stage cancer in her breath and please don't let us pray I think I spray it to a lymph node but we won't buy it up in the name of Jesus please pray for her she got to go see that oncologist tomorrow if you find out what kind of treatment they...
Replies
12
Views
135
My father ### had mouth cancer in ### he was healed by God’s grace since then he is on medications but since ### days my father has got little swelling between jaw and neck area on the same side where the cancer happened, we went to doc and he said it’s lymph node swelling and gave medicine, plz...
Replies
8
Views
183
Prayers for ### complete healing, she is battling breast cancer. Asking for prayer for complete healing of her body. I know God is able. Thank you!!!!!! She is having a hard time, we need healing prayers. Please pray for. She has now been admitted into the hospital . ### her mom for strength...
Replies
11
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,802
Messages
16,781,082
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom