i pray the that the good god will keep ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

harleyshelly124

Account Closed
i pray the that the good God will keep me safe and sound help me to get the money i need to finish paying for my land to finish sending my daughter to school and to build a home for my mother in Jesus name i pray amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY MY EMAILS ARE ALWAYS GOOD NEWS THANK U JESUS ONE WALL CAME DOWN WOOHOO.🎉 . I GOT MY REAL ESTATE SCHOOL SORTED MY COURSES SORTED THRU KLARNA NOW I NEED MY ONE ELECTIVE DONE BUSINESS FOR REAL ESTATE LICENSE TODAY SOMEHOW. MAYBE A PART TIME...
Replies
8
Views
169
Dear prayer partners. Please pray for me that God will grant me endurance at this job I am in Canada. It’s a caregiver and household helper position and it’s a lot to do each day. It’s also a new position in healthcare for me and I need peace and love and endurance to cope . I need all that’s...
Replies
9
Views
167
I feel lately the enemy has been trying to put thoughts in my head trying to make me think disaster is on the way. I pray that God keeps me safe in my going and coming, I have an errand to run today as I’m going to be working from home. I pray that God goes before me with me and behind me to...
Replies
9
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom