I pray that you will ease the pain of ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenda Aguon

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that you will ease the pain of my friend and beautiful awesome sister ### ###. Please give comfort to her family as they care for her. Give ### the much needed strength as she takes on her battle with cancer. Please, please pray for her as she is in so much pain. May God continue to pour out bountiful blessings to her and those she loves the most 'her family'. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for this request and ask that it will be granted. Please guide the individual involved and grant them peace through this situation. We believe in your power, sovereignty, and mercy. Thank you for the blessings that you have granted us.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Mighty Father I pray for my dog ### I pray that you will take all pain in JESUS name LORD JESUS please take all pain and anything that is causing it to my dog I pray upon his life. You know that my ### will be here next month I pray For Finances to adopt a kitten or cat in JESUS name to provide...
Replies
8
Views
319
Thank you Lord. Lord do it for me. I pray for a miracle and financial blessing. Lord I need you right now you know my struggles and story. I pray my daughter ### will receive a better job and place to stay in ###. Protect her Lord. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
11
Views
238
I need prayer to ease this pain of divorce. At times I do not want to live.
Replies
7
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,494
Messages
16,788,580
Members
649,058
Latest member
Astoelorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom