I pray that ### will turn to God and ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter elise
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elise

Guest
I pray that ### will turn to God and God will give me news about him so I can praise GOD for what he has done in ###'s life. I have been praying for him for 2 years and I barely get news from him.
 
Abba Father hear and answer the cry of your child. Grant mercy grace and the best outcome according to your will and grant them your peace. Help them to know you care and will deliver on time AMEN. Pray and believe. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 140:6 – “I say to the Lord, ‘You are my God.’ Hear, Lord, my cry for mercy.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 140:6, David makes a heartfelt declaration of faith. He proclaims, “You are my God,” which is more than just a...
Replies
11
Views
91
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 81:7 – “In your distress you called and I rescued you, I answered you out of a thundercloud; I tested you at the waters of Meribah.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 81:7 recounts a moment when God responded to His people’s...
Replies
9
Views
174
🙇🏻 Female Spouse Convicted, Confesses Sin, Repents -- We Walk TOGETHER toward Humility, Peace, w/Wisdom & Counsel, Turn to Good, Rom 8:28, Jer 29:11 -- Female Spouse Repents, Returns, Humbles Heart, Confesses Sin — Humility, Peace, Wisdom & Steps Forward, Turns for Good, Rom 8:28, Jer 29:11...
Replies
7
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom