I pray that ### will open his heart to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me find the strength to keep going, I’m genuinely trying my best to become a productive member of society and give back to my community. I had a job interview today at a good place that helps people struggling get back on their feet. I would really appreciate it if you would be so...
Replies
8
Views
178
Good Day Family, My name is ### and I am in a position where the only help that would make a difference is the Divine Grace and Intervention of the Lord. I have been married to my husband for going on 14 years in June. We have had to be separated from our 3 children (2 different occasions)...
Replies
9
Views
256
Lord Jesus I pray that you reveal yourself to ###. Lord I pray that you pluck out the sinful nature that is in both mine and his life that we are unaware of. I ask that you soften his heart to you and that the Holy Spirit comes in and makes us both new.
Replies
5
Views
479
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,279
Members
649,782
Latest member
Prtaydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom