I pray that the strong hold in my life ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I ask you cleanse and protect me of any stronghold in my life. Keep me on righteous path and my eyes and heart focus on you and not man. I pray for salvation for my friend ### that he seeks you and finds peace in you. I pray for a hedge of protection over my children and thank...
Replies
9
Views
259
Please pray for my life, I am feeling that someone is using witch craft against me and forces of evil to make power gains in thier lives. I pray that the place I was appointed by my family to be in control is because I have a strong faith and was given a place among Gods people to be able and...
Replies
12
Views
161
  • Article Article
Glorious Resurrection Sabbath: Sometimes I like to ask Ai random "what if" questions just for the feedback. I recently posed such a question. The results were interesting, to say the least. Question: What if Jesus had put God on hold? Query result... Based on theological discussions...
Replies
0
Views
81
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom