I pray that the rest of ###'s pregnancy ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Servant
I pray that the rest of my ### pregnancy goes well. I pray that she and my baby ### are both healthy and safe. I pray that I am able to be there to witness the birth of my ### and that we can all be united together as a family happily.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Let my heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding, take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, always obey, respect, and honor You with my life. God bless and protect me. Cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in prayer for my pregnant daughter. This is second pregnancy. She has nausea the whole time. Please pray the nausea stops and she has no other problems this time and easy health time and baby...In Jesus Name
Replies
10
Views
349
I am seeking physical healing and God's blessing to be able to carry healthy pregnancies and safely deliver healthy babies. I have complete faith in God and in Novena, and I believe in the power of prayer. I humbly ask everyone to please keep me in your collective prayers, asking the Lord to...
Replies
11
Views
208
I’m asking for prayers for the hemorrhage too vanish and baby be healthy this is our fourth pregnancy and we’ve been having complications and just really need all the prayers and faith we can get
Replies
8
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom