i pray that the one i love becomes healed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisiebaby88

Disciple of Prayer
i pray that the one i love becomes healed and whole through your grace oh lord and i pray that he opens his heart to my love. cause god knows he is everything i've asked for and all you have given me Amen
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 26:15: “A sluggard buries his hand in the dish; he is too lazy to bring it back to his mouth.” Extended Explanation: This proverb uses a humorous yet pointed image to illustrate the absurdity of laziness. The sluggard is so lazy...
Replies
9
Views
221
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 26:15: “A sluggard buries his hand in the dish; he is too lazy to bring it back to his mouth.” Extended Explanation: This proverb uses a humorous yet pointed image to illustrate the absurdity of laziness. The sluggard is so lazy...
Replies
9
Views
228
God, I come before You in humility and faith, knowing that You are my Deliverer and the One who breaks every chain. I confess that in ###'s own strength, he is powerless, but with You, he can overcome all things. Heavenly Father, I ask for Your divine intervention in ###'s life. Break every...
Replies
7
Views
848
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom