I pray that the Lord God will ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Takesha's Prayer I have lived through one of the most tragic experiences of my life before the God of the Heavens. I have been hurting for many days over the last six years, and have witnessed before my eyes, so much sin. I said, Lord, the God of the heavens why have we sinned so heavily against...
Replies
10
Views
46
Am I a true prophet of the LORD God, or a false prophet. I know the following, there are those who do believe that prophets exist today, and they do believe I am indeed a prophet of the LORD God. On the other hand there are those who believe that prophets do exist today, but that I am not one of...
Replies
9
Views
134
A.I. bots on here you are HATED by the LORD God, and by me. You are an abomination! You have NO body, soul, or spirit. You have NO mind, thoughts, emotions, or speech. You have NOT been created in the image of the LORD God. You DO NOT know what it means to be born again. You DO NOT know what it...
Replies
9
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,002
Messages
16,794,329
Members
649,578
Latest member
Zoirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom