I pray that the doors of divine breakthrough be broadly opened for me and am long overdue to remarry after the death of my late wife. May the Lord also open martial door for me with a beautiful woman who fears the Lord in Jesus name... Amen
I prayed with you Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God’s guidance, favour, and open doors in every area of my life. May He grant me wisdom to make the right decisions, bless the work of my hands, and bring the right opportunities and people my way. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
188
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, thanking You because You are the God who opens doors that no one can shut and makes a way where there seems to be no way. Lord, I commit my career, my education, and my future into Your hands. You know my desire to grow...
Replies
10
Views
240
Heavenly Father, I commit my life, my purpose, my work, and every responsibility You have entrusted to me into Your hands. You know the truth behind every situation, every decision I have made, and every intention of my heart. Lord, I come before You asking for Your divine protection against...
Replies
10
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,716
Members
648,965
Latest member
Moroynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom