I Pray that my ### will deliver our baby ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father God in Heaven,

In the name of my lovely Lord Jesus Christ, please help the mother deliver a healthy baby and let the parents dedicate their baby to you in the name of Lord Jesus. Let your protection and grace/favour be upon the child. Gratefully in the most precious name of Jesus, I pray.
 
Thank you for your prayer let the blessings of the good Lord be with you.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request to pray for my aunt ### to be healed and receive complete health and long life with strength. She is troubled with constipation & acidity that she could not eat spicy food and right now she is on bed ridden condition and a urinary catheter has been inserted. Also pray for my younger...
Replies
7
Views
182
Our ### month old baby just got admitted to tge hospital with a fever and a bacterial infection. Please pray for her recovery.
Replies
11
Views
212
my husband finally agreed to start marriage counseling, admitted he wished he would attend church more, and although our communication is really poor, i don’t want to give up. he’s been pushing for divorce for months but i’ve been asking the Lord to soften his heart. please pray that we get...
Replies
6
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,556
Messages
16,800,807
Members
650,079
Latest member
Bauloltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom