I pray that my soul & spirit continues to ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Val
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Val

Guest
I pray that my soul & spirit continues to grow more in God. I know GOD is a GOD of miracles and circumstances. I come before Him as I humbly can to improve me. I ask GOD to bless me with the job I interviewed for on Monday. It would be a blessing in many areas of my life. God, I come before you just as humble, asking that you heal my friend ### from bladder cancer. I pray that you lay healing hands on her and rid her of this horrible disease. I know you are a way maker and I am asking these things in your name.

Amen
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Wishing myself to die in the end of the this month, I commit my soul, spirit, and body in the hand of God. Have mercy on me Lord and give me peaceful death and let me be with you in paradise. Thank you Lord for knowing you in my Life and being with me in this life. am praying that this world be...
Replies
6
Views
116
Dear Jesus I am asking you to take all evil out of my heart, soul, consciousness, ego, intellect, body, skin, nervous system, eyes, hearing, beliefs, house, home, finances, property, Car, Shed, material possessions. Thank you, dear Jesus. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
373
Please pray for ###, ### need supportive people in ### life, destiny helpers. Healing in ### body, soul, and spirit, financial provision, and protection of God in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
5
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom