I pray that my siblings will have academic success-success ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chama
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chama

Guest
I pray that my siblings will have academic success-success never seen before- lives that will show forth great exploits.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hope God will see through my son's academic journey. He used to excel in primary school, however, due to setbacks in schools, he has given up right now. I hope God can plant a seed of miracle in him to be motivated again, so that he can continue his academic path, graduate secondary school...
Replies
8
Views
568
Dear prayer team, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I humbly request your prayers for my son, ###, who will be appearing for his A Level Economics exam tomorrow. I sincerely beg the Lord Jesus to grant him brilliant success with flying colours. May the Lord bless him with...
Replies
8
Views
259
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ecclesiastes 2:9: I became greater by far than anyone in Jerusalem before me. In all this my wisdom stayed with me. An Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Ecclesiastes 2:9, Solomon reflects on his unparalleled achievements and...
Replies
6
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom