I pray that my ### is healed ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN MY SPARKLE IS HEALED GREATLY MY GEM FOR MY TOES IS FOUND I HAVE WORK TMRW LEAVE MY BEAUTY ALONE SATAN SHITE CREW..LIFE IN I GET MY HAIR ROOTS DONE ROOTS DONE READY FOR WORK TONIGHT URGENTLY SO TMRW GOES SMOOTHLY GREATLY IN SECRET NO WORRIES..LIFE IN I HAVE NO MORE DEEP WRINKLES ON MY...
Replies
11
Views
196
Life in now my Facebook is healed I can have my family friends on there not be tracked like a weirdo that needs to go to a convalescent home. The assignment from Satan and crew is gone I get to win on my gaming now. Let it Reign rain like I get to have fun finally. I get a vape tmrw miracle and...
Replies
6
Views
236
father i pray in JESUS name to be healed and find me my soulmate amen
Replies
13
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom