I pray that my husband ### will recognize the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopefull77

Humble Servant of All
I pray that my husband ### will recognize the lies of the enemy in his life. I pray that his attitude and actions will be guided by the truth as he brings his thoughts into captivity to the word of God. I pray for reconciliation in my marriage. I pray father God that you will grant me the strength I need to get through this hard time for your word says you will never give me more than I can handle. I pray for healing for myself in the areas of depression and insecurities. I lift up myself, my husband ### and my marriage to you I am laying my burdens at your feet Lord and I am praying believing and standing in faith for a miracle for my marriage God for my family there is so much more at stake here father God and I pray that you will open my husband's eyes to see the ways of the devil and that sin will be removed from his life in Jesus name I rebuke the devil from my marriage, my family, my life and my husband in the name of Jesus my husband's heart will be softened and he will return to this marriage and we will be stronger than ever! In Jesus name AMEN!
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement for this request, I lift up all broken and hurting marriages, including my own, to You for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I pray the hedge of thorns around ### husband and for the enemy to be defeated with all attempts of destroying what God has joined in Jesus Name!
 
Father listen to this petition. Open the eyes of ### from the snares of the devil. And that their marriage will be restored.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord we
pray in the name of Jesus Christ

We ask You
that You will anoint this man with the spirit of the fear of the Lord and the
spirit of wisdom, knowledge and understanding, may the eyes of his
understanding be enlightened, but more so Lord the gift of discernment,
protect him from deceiving spirit and the plans of the enemy.

Lord let
Your will be done in this man’s life in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 7:6 – “At the window of my house I looked down through the lattice.” Extended Explanation: In this verse, Solomon begins to share an observation from his own life. He describes looking out from the window of his house, peering...
Replies
8
Views
206
  • Article Article
Another little "hood" colloquialism which simply put, means: To understand. Rarely, these days, do I agree with my hometown. But, with this assessment, I absolutely agree: "Somebody, in this city should've been able to recognize the God in you." ABSOLUTELY!!! No one in Jesus's hometown...
Replies
0
Views
322
-Lord deliver my husband ### from all evil and protect him and and family from seen and unseen danger -Lord i pray for protection over my husband from depression and pray right job/business stable income to provide for out family needs to have healthy marrige -Gods Devine will into my home...
Replies
9
Views
434
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom