I pray that my fiancee loves me madly all ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abhi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Abhi

Guest
I pray that my fiancee loves me madly all his life.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Please continue to put your trust in our heavenly father. He will help you through this and guide you in his path if you believe. God Bless. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
183
LIFE IN I GET A NEW FAMILY & GREAT PROTECTION URGENTLY FROM THE WORLD MADE TO HATE ME FOR NO REASON URGENTLY THAT IS TRYING TO PUT ME IN CONVALESCENT HOME FOR NO REASON. GREATLY IT DOESNT WORK AND I MOVE ON BY MYSELF SOMEWHERE IN SECRET. I HAVE PEACE HARMONY FROM ANY FAMILY OR HATERS THAT DONT...
Replies
11
Views
163
Hi, I need an urgent prayer for my fiancee. After ### year I finally agreed to marry a guy who lost his wife last year due to kidney failure. He pursued me and I gave in and agreed to marry him. He was from a Hindu background and was baptized only about ### years back. We set the wedding for ###...
Replies
6
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom