I pray that my family is free from all generational ###

Nel1

Prayer Partner
I pray that my family is free from all generational curses and evil spirits in Jesus name. I pray that I receive the entrepreneurship award in Jesus name. I pray that I find the funds to graduate with my Masters in the UK in Jesus name.
 
I stand in complete agreement with you on your Prayer with a sincere & loving heart. Praying for you & with you; ###.

May the Blessings, Grace, Love & Peace of our Heavenly Father, His Son; our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ & the reassurance of the ever present Holy Spirit be with you & yours; now today & forever. GOD Bless !!!
 
In the mighty name of Jesus, I put your family under the blood of Jesus and decree that all generational curses over your family are broken. I go back ten generations on your mother's side and ten on your father's side and declare them broken. Father Lord, I pray that you ill cause your blessings to overtake this family and as of this day cause your right hand of valour, victory and protection to be ever leading and guiding them. You have promised that you will grant us the desires of our heart. So Father I pray that every Godly desire will be manifested now in the name of Jesus. Thank you for the manifestation of the entrepreneurial award being given to this your servant and Father I join with ### believing that you will provide all the funds and all that are necessary for the graduation with the Masters Degree. God we adore you now and tell you thanks in faith, believing that you are a God who keeps your promises. I pray in the Mighty name of Jesus.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
[SIZE=11pt]I pray for salvation for everybody who needs salvation here and I pray that God's perfect will be done in your lives, in Jesus' Name. Amen[/SIZE]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for all those who are sufferingabandonment/abortive spirit in their life or our life, who lost family, abandoned for (wife) abandoned (for husband) abandoned (for daughter) abandoned (for son) alone kids abandoned everywhere 1,2,3,4,5,6 pray from this beggar for shelter or madhouse...
Replies
9
Views
154
Please pray for my family’s health and happiness. I pray for many more healthy years together. Please touch ### and ###; keep them healthy and completely free ### from headaches. Protect ### and ###, keeping them entirely cancer-free. Be with ### during his hospital tests today. Let everything...
Replies
11
Views
109
Pray and thank God that we can freely, body and safely worship God this Sunday in the name of Jesus. Thank God for waking us up this morning with Jesus light and love in the name of Jesus. Pray and that God for the blessing of family and friends, a nice home, great, reliable car and beautiful...
Replies
8
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,148
Messages
16,796,696
Members
649,693
Latest member
Aeraeraindale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom