Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
I need the truth to be revealed and an apology from someone I was involved with. I'd like the truth shown and healing. I loved this person but it's beyond repair. We live in different towns and distance was always an issue but not the only. I would like a conversation with this person. I wasn't...
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST!
### and her husband ### have been married almost 38 years. But somewhere around year fifteen, their marriage nearly ended. There was infidelity. And most of the counsel she received — even from Christian counselors — pointed toward...
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST!
### and her husband ### have been married almost 38 years. But somewhere around year fifteen, their marriage nearly ended. There was infidelity. And most of the counsel she received — even from Christian counselors — pointed toward...