I pray that I get my admission ...

Cothdel

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that I get my admission before ### I pray that I align myself with God's purpose for my life I pray for courage and boldness during this trying times
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son admission to college on ###. Please help me I am very poor and working very hard for him.
Replies
7
Views
161
Pray for my Son ### to get admission in school he is having speech delay to speak soon and become normal like other childrens I beg you all to pray 😭😭😭😭
Replies
10
Views
179
I know this seems futile given the many important requests here, but in Jesus' name I humbly ask if you are willing to pray for my admission as a transfer this coming admission cycle. please pray that if the Father wills it, I will be accepted. It means I can afford to go to college and...
Replies
6
Views
428
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,017
Members
649,440
Latest member
Astuydorirville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom