I pray that I get a job ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I pray that I get a job and also a visa to go abroad...I pray for the health of my family, especially my children, since I am a widow.
Lord, we lift this precious widow up to you. We pray that she is blessed with a good job and a visa. We pray for great health for her and her family. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Please open the right door for ### with ###. Give her peace instead of anxiety, confidence during every step, and favor with the hiring team. Let her hard work, personality, and determination shine through clearly. If this remote job is meant for her, let everything align smoothly —...
Replies
9
Views
112
Please pray for me to get a ### job in ###. My visa will expire this month mid. Please pray for me to get job before my visa expires.
Replies
5
Views
103
Iam currently in ### on visiting Visa and looking for ### jobs. Already 1 month completed here and only 20 days are there to expire my visa. Please pray for me to get a good job before my visa expires.
Replies
11
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,518
Messages
16,800,533
Members
650,038
Latest member
Nalierford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom