I pray that God with your love and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ndo

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that God with your love and mercy for me, open my eyes so that I see how great you are in my life. I should have that faith in you. Lord God, I need a breakthrough in my finances, education, and my whole life. I believe your word on Matthew 7:7. And Lord, also bless everyone at this moment in time who has similar needs.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for Psalm 39:12: “"Hear my prayer, Lord, and listen to my cry for help; do not be silent at my tears. For I am a foreigner residing with You, a sojourner like all my fathers.” Our prayer: Dear Yahweh, we come before You today with a humble heart, seeking Your presence and guidance...
Replies
8
Views
162
Lord, today I come to You with a heavy heart. There are moments when I feel tired, discouraged, and unsure of what lies ahead. Our savings are slowly running out, and I don’t know if we will have enough for the coming month. Sometimes my strength feels like it’s fading, and even in the things I...
Replies
10
Views
274
Dear Lord, Today, I feel a sense of worry in my heart. Whatever this feeling may bring—whether it is a blessing, good news, or something unexpected—I place it all in Your hands. I trust that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Lord, today I need to pay our rental in ###, and our finances...
Replies
10
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,326
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom