I pray that God that ### and I are ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

missy35

Servant of All
I pray that God that ### and I are together under one roof soon living as a godly family raising my adopted kids. They love him and he loves. ### and I love each other very deeply, he needs to go back to his home state when this job is done and finish up all his personal business. Please allow him to do this quickly and let him long for our family so badly he decides to move us to his home in ### rather than selling it. I am so ready to be a godly woman with this man and live under God's direction. Please pray for speed in getting us all together under one roof as a family quickly.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that the Good Lord keeps me alive until I am ready to leave this earth. I am not ready yet. I am too afraid. Amen!
Replies
7
Views
145
O heavenly father I stand n surrounder fully before you that your mercy and grace will find me and restore my eye sight, heal me, turn my life around in Jesus. AMEN
Replies
10
Views
176
Dear Jesus Hi My Friend I Pray Everyday & Every Night Love ###
Replies
6
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom