I pray that God may provide me ...

Kamukamanicholas47

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that God may provide me with swell paying job abroad and money to pay for my ### and ticket Amen, any money who is ready to help can help.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please help me do away with betting since now am feeling unwell because of losing a lot of money. Dear lord since I know this has been brought by being idle lord help me get a job please. I pray and believe that you are my God and God of miracles. Hear my cry lord🙏
Replies
10
Views
230
Lord you know all that my dad has been going through, today he had to fix the car thank you for protected him from the accident. Yet he needs to travel with mom to fix some paperwork. Lord please help me to find a good plan of tickets, on the week of ###-### Lord also that their visit will be...
Replies
6
Views
262
Father, I need your help with homework. Please provide me a fast divorce in JESUS. I also need prayer in Wisdom. Father, I pray for ### and ### in JESUS name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom