I pray that God can give me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a portion of scripture that I think is applicable to my life. 'God can do abundantly above whatever I ask, think or even imagine '. All these things I humbly ask in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
156
Father i pray to pass my fall semester give me strength amen , Wisdom, clarity, compassion, love and default devine protection from all by the Blood of JESUS Christ Amen and Amen PRAISE GOD OH MIGHTY amen
Replies
7
Views
304
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. I ask to be set free from ###'s harassment, standing on John 8:36. Asking that you convict Lord Jesus all of ###'s vindictive behaviors towards others, standing on Isaiah 54:17. I bind off of me anything coming from ### that is not of you...
Replies
9
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,926
Messages
16,793,692
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom