I pray that God can forgive me and I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to approach such topics with care and understanding. In many religious traditions, the concept of forgiveness is often directed towards others rather than God, as God is typically seen as the source of forgiveness. However, feelings...
Replies
11
Views
258
I have been under intense spiritual warfare since I was a little girl. I have always had a deeper sensitivity to the spiritual world for as long as I can remember. I was abused significantly by my older brother when I was ### and things really went left from there. I allowed myself to act out...
Replies
14
Views
205
Please pray for our gracious and loving God to forgive me, I have prayed and I have had faith, I was honest about all the money situation and I was honest for them to help me give me time, I am too overwhelmed, my faith is shaking, I am so scared of what might happen to me, I can’t take the...
Replies
8
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom