I pray that every spot of marital ...

I pray that every spot of marital delay that have cause me to be unmarried at this age of ###yrs old, there by believing God to me a husband of his own liking in Jesus name
I PRAYED FOR YOU.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Let me summit up at several places I’ve been to OK places that were nice at least had a good home or a nice workplace one or the other did not treat me. Well wouldn’t let me have equal opportunities. Hold little tiny things against me. Taking a test too early miss reading...
Replies
8
Views
135
I need God to move on my behalf in every way In Jesus name I pray Amen
Replies
10
Views
157
Please pray about a couple of urgent requests and needs. Pray we check on this and find one. I know we need protection over these; they are expensive too, and I just paid this bill off too. After what just happened, they need it also. I feel that this other place needs to make things right too...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,186
Messages
16,819,900
Members
651,238
Latest member
Wuomir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom